Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Big Day!

So we are about 12 hours from finally finding out if we're having a girl or a boy. I've gone through a range of emotions that I didn't experience with the girls- I suppose because this is our last. As cheesy as it sounds- all I really care about is the baby being healthy. That's it. Craig told me tonight that all he really cares about is the baby being healthy- and I believe him. I've let people's comments get to me..... comments about "finally giving Craig a son" and "you know he'll be devastated if it's not a boy"....funny how quickly we revert to the thinking of the Middle Ages! Ok King Henry! I'll give you a son! Like it's up to me! Please don't behead me if I produce another girl! Thank God Craig is the kind of man who really DOESN'T care! It will be so nice to know and just enjoy the rest of this pregnancy!

We put the girls to bed early and decided to rent a movie (wahoo! date night!) Craig came home with 'Baby Mama' in honor of tomorrow. Seriously- I love this man!

No comments: