Sunday, September 14, 2008

Hello.........

So- as an Aquarius I am supposed to be technically savvy. Unfortunately this is the only trait of my sign that I fail at miserably. But I am willing to learn and creating this blog will help me out of my comfort zone (I vow here to ask Criag for as little help as possible as I begin this adventure:)

I was inspired to blog by an amazing woman named Nie Nie. (PLEASE visit her blog at nieniedialogues.blogspot.com/) Reading her blog helped me realize that even if no one ever reads this but me (well, and my sister obviously, because she should be enthralled with my day to day life) blogging will help me slow down and appreciate every minute of this amazing life that I am living. And it is Amazing! And when it comes right down to it.....what I'm searching for is living in the Now and Zen

No comments: